Description and usage for coversyl tabs:
Do not take COVERSYL if:
• You are allergic to perindopril, any other ACE inhibitor or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
• You have experienced symptoms such as wheezing, swelling of the face, tongue, lips or throat, intense itching or severe skin rashes with previous ACE inhibitor treatment or if you or a member of your family have had these symptoms either spontaneously or, in response to another medicine in the past (a rare condition called angioedema).
• You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
• You are breastfeeding or plan to breast-feed.
• You undergo treatments where your blood is treated outside of the body (also known as extracorporeal treatments) that may increase your risk of allergic reactions, treatments