Pregnacare tabs has been formulated by experts to help safeguard a mother’s diet during pregnancy. It provides a comprehensive spectrum of essential nutrients at carefully chosen safe levels, developed on the basis of international research. It has always contained the recommended level of 400mcg folic acid.
This medicine provides a range of nutrients for overall support, all at sensible, carefully balanced levels. A scientifically developed formulation of 19 important vitamins and minerals, Pregnacare contains vitamin B12 and folic acid at exactly the level recommended by the Department of Health.
Trusted by mums for generations, Pregnacare is an ideal tried and tested way to safeguard the diet you and your little one depend on.
- 19 important nutrients, specially formulated by experts for during pregnancy
- Includes 400µg Folic Acid and 10µg Vitamin D
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, yeast and gelatin
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Pregnacare is not tested on animals
How to take pregnacare:
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. You can take this medicine during all stages of your pregnancy. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Warnings while you take pregnacare:
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- As this contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (blood thinners) do not take this medicine except on the advice of a doctor.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
For further information regarding women problems & medicines. Follow up on the women section.